Friday, March 16, 2012

the lines will lead you

ScribDraw2

ScribDraw3
I made these images using Scribbler, which as online software that generates an image based on an image that you started. I think this software was really cool, but a little bit frustrating, because I couldn't control the movement of all the colors, but that is also what made it really cool, because it just made me want to either delete lines or make them brighter, etc.


Scribbler_2

cave
I had a lot of fun making these images on Scribbler Too. I tried to create volume through the use of different colors and the direction of the strokes, etc, I loved the line use of the program. I think it makes for a very interesting way to figure out how to make the best of it.

Flame_20120316-045518

Flame_20120316-043908

Flame was my favorite program, just because it was so much fun and it gave me a lot of freedom. I loved how the different kind of lines and movement created different things, from something completely abstract to something that could be a little more realistic in the midst of something that's already abstract. I really enjoyed this program, and will probably keep using it for a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment