Sunday, March 4, 2012

Everyday I'm shuffling!




Here's the final product for my mash up video! 
I made this video using Windows Movie Maker. I used clips from the music video that was made by the band  "Raining Pleasure", which I found on archive.org. I also used a clip that was recorded by my friend Mallory, and I'm actually part of this video, which is really funny to me. I mostly had to use this video because I still have no idea why one of my friends carries a beaver suit in the back of his car. The video at the end was also taken from archive.org, which I found to be very helpful. For the sound of this film, I used the song I had to create using Roc and Myna on Aviary.com. I also used a few more different sounds which I edited it through Audacity. I had a lot of fun making this video, I might even try to make another one in the future, because it seems like a really cool thing to make for a friend, especially because you can personalize them with music, movies, personal videos, etc. I hope you enjoy this video and if you would like to give me feedback, I would greatly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment