Thursday, March 22, 2012

Let me write you a picture.

typepic
I made this image using GlassGiant.com. It was very simple to make it, I thought there was nothing to it.

daniella!

daniellaASCII

daniellamatrix!

I made these images using text-image.com. My favorite one was the Matrix image, but mostly because I love those movies. This program was also very easy to use, but it wasn't as great as Tagxedo.

messixavi
I also used it to make this image of Lionel Messi and Xavi (FC Barcelona players) in honor of the 234 goals Lionel Messi has scored for the team, becoming the top scorer in the history of the club. I decided to use the number 234, because it makes sense, haha.

Justinnnn

This is definitely my favorite website. Tagxedo was amazing in every level. I love how creative you could get with it, and I love how you could change the colors, the size, what letters to use. Everything was amazing. For this image I asked the guy in the picture to give me one of his favorite Bible verses and he said this.
"How to throw a party: "But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind" (Luke 14:13)" I honestly think, not even just think, I know that I will keep using this website for a long time because it was so much fun to use, and it makes for personalized, but easy to make cards, or notes, or even something to hang up in your room.

Nickguitar

I made this using Textorizer, and I really enjoyed it. It took me a while to find the right image to use, but I think this image works very well. I used the words: worship, love, Jesus, and everlasting. It literally represents what was happening when this picture was taken, and I love that you can still see the guitar and it almost feels like some of the words represent the music coming out of it.

mattttt

I used Textorizer 2 to make this image, and I thought it was also really cool. I love the image I used because there are so many different colors. I tired other images, but they werent working as welll because the colors would all blend in. For this image I decided to use the text from 1 Timothy 5: 1 - 2, it says "...Treat younger men as brothers, older women as mothers, and younger women as sisters, with absolute purity." I really like the text I used because it really is how we try to treat each other when we hang out, and it turns the place into a really safe place without having to worry about other things.

yay!

I used Excoffizer to make this image. This is actually the same image as the first image I used to work on GlassGiant.com. I like this image because you can see more of the image and it gives it a cool texture and value.

As an overall, I really enjoyed working on these projects, and just figuring it out. I really like the fact that even though tagxedo comes with templates that are ready to use, you can still upload your own image and juts have  fun with it. I really do think that I will keep using some of the programs I had to use to fulfill this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment