Friday, May 4, 2012

It's a Doctor Stars of the Rings kind of week

The semester's over! What?! To celebrate such events, I am of course going into nerd mode for a week. Switching majors was probably one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life, but I am still such a nerd, the binary code still gets me excited. So, to make my life a little more balanced, I've decided that I'm watching the 6 series of Doctor Who, the 6 episodes of Star Wars and the Trilogy of the Lord of the Rings. I think this television show and these movies are a perfect combination of how art and science are extremely closely related, even when I forget that sometimes.

One of my goals for this summer is to be able to make art that relates a lot more to my life past major and my new major. I would like to find the perfect balance, just like these films did. 





No comments:

Post a Comment